If you’re in need of a super quick & easy Halloween recipe, look no further! These witch hats and broomsticks couldn’t be more simple to make, but are still festive and “spooktacular”! The kids will love these semi-homemade bite-sized treats! They’d make a cute addition to a child’s Halloween party, and are even more fun if you let the kids get involved in making them.
With some frosting, candies, cookies, and pretzels you can whip up these desserts in no time. And the best part? No cooking or baking necessary. Place all your treats on a Halloween platter to really get into the spirit.
Witch Hats Recipe
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 10 chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup prepared cream cheese frosting
- 3-4 drops red food coloring, optional
- 10 miniature M&M candies
- Dye the frosting red if desired. Pipe out a blob of frosting in the middle of the chocolate cookie and press the kiss down into it.
- Press a little frosting onto the chocolate kiss and attach a miniature M&M.
Witch Broomsticks Recipe
- 10 pretzel sticks
- 10 miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Optional: frosting