Crostini is a fun, party-perfect appetizer that never gets old due to the many variations that are possible. These crostini are topped with creamy Brie and dried figs wrapped in thin slices of prosciutto, creating the perfect combination of salty and sweet. The best part about crostini appetizers is that they are quick and easy to make! This makes the perfect Thanksgiving or Christmas appetizer because the figs bring in seasonal flavors. Plus, with just a handful of simple ingredients, these are a cost-effective yet elegant appetizer to prepare when feeding a crowd.
- 1 french baguette
- 6 slices of prosciutto, sliced in half lengthwise
- 12 dried figs
- 6 oz Brie
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the baguette diagonally into 12 1-inch thick slices and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes, until slightly toasted.
- Spread Brie over the toasted baguette slices, and top each with a prosciutto-wrapped dried fig.